Bay to Bay Building Concepts:
Military veterans will receive priority consideration.
Bay to Bay, a fourth-generation contractor, is one of the fastest growing roofing & exterior companies in West Michigan. We are team oriented and are looking for like-minded individuals who are willing to go the extra mile for individual and team success.
Centrally located to our West Michigan clients, Bay To Bay has a showroom and office facility in Hastings, Michigan, positioning our company within 60 to 90 minutes from our target market areas, such as Battle Creek, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Lansing. Our Project Managers receive the full support of the Bay To Bay office teams in the areas of lead generation, appointment scheduling, customer service, production, operations and marketing.
Bay To Bay Building Concepts is an established, reputable and trusted company with a quickly expanding market region. We are a team that places great value on individual and collaborative efforts, ideas and goals.
As a Bay To Bay Project Manager, you will help build on an already growing client base by educating property owners about the services and products offered by our company. We are pro-active in client care and operations and expect our project managers to be the same. Our project managers meet with property owners to provide estimates for roofing projects. The goal at these appointments is to turn potential customers into Bay To Bay roofing and siding clients, followed up by providing unparalleled client care.
Top 3 reasons to join the Bay to Bay Building Concepts Team:
1. Your knowledge and experience are valuable. Our training builds on that value to drive your growth and the growth of the company. Our trainers and team leaders are Project Managers themselves, know the challenges you face and how to overcome them. Our managers lead by example.
2. Our Project Managers DO NOT CHASE LEADS. Your experience, knowledge and skills are best utilized in developing clients and driving sales. We have teams in place with their own unique skill sets who are generating leads, scheduling and confirming appointments.
3. From our 5-Star reviews and skilled installation teams to our company focus on the success of every team member, 2020 is poised to be the most profitable yet for Bay To Bay Building Concepts.
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience in residential (some commercial) roofing, siding, windows and decks preferred
- 2 years of sales experience considered
- 1 year of lead generation preferred
- Ability to produce without being micro-managed (We don’t have the time, and neither should you)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional demeanor and presence
- Approximately 95 percent of this position is outside sales/appointments with the remainder being at the Bay To Bay Building Concepts office and showroom location in Hastings, Michigan.
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to work varying hours Monday through Friday and some Saturdays
- Extended work hours are necessary based on seasonal demands
- High commission and bonus compensation plan
- Paid training period
- Continued training to keep skills sharp
- Flexible scheduling
- Performance bonuses
- Employee discount
- Workplace perks (fun stuff)
Salary: Fulltime, Commission plus Bonuses
$50,000 to $100,000-plus annually
To apply, email us your resume at